Home / News / Burna Boy is coming to Mzansi despite his tweets on xenophobia

Burna Boy is coming to Mzansi despite his tweets on xenophobia

Despite Burna Boy’s tweet two months ago where he stated he would never set foot back in South Africa, the Nigerian superstar will headline the Africans Unite concert right here in Mzansi.

 

The concert was announced this week and will include performances from Kwesta, Jidenna, Busiswa and many more.

 

Last month following reports of alleged xenophobic attacks in South Africa, Burna Boy took to social media to express his anger. In a series of tweets the star said that Africans needed to stick together but also said that he would not set foot in Mzansi.

About AB STAFF

Check Also

Joe Biden: the new president seeks to heal a divided US

When a mob attacked the US Capitol on January 6, Joe Biden had already left …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: